S63TU DME Tune
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- 517 WHP / 465 WTQ
- 635 WHP / 610 QTQ
- +118 WHP / +150 WTQ Gain over factory
- STOCK vehicle
- 700+ WHP / 700+ WTQ
- +183 WHP / +235 WTQ Gain over factory.
- (More power available upon upgrading clutch along with downpipes)
- Car: 2013 M5 DCT, S63TU
- Mods: Downpipes, Exhaust & BPC Software Tune
This car requires BOTH DME's to be shipped in, and PLEASE LABEL DRIVER SIDE, PASSENGER SIDE before disconnecting and removing.
Please select yes or no if you need the BPC iFlash cable
BPC iFlash cable key features:
- No DME/DDE Removal needed, just plug in and go!
- Backup of stock computer files incase the need to restore
- Allows for diagnostics
- True BMW fault codes
- Reset of adaption values
- Faster load times than other solutions on the market
- No internet connection required for flashing in between tune files (IE Changes from Street to race maps)
DME Tuning Procedure
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following:
Digitally sign this waiver: WAIVER
Please Write your order number on the box when shipping DME in to us
- Follow the instructions for the BPC iflash cable depending on your computer : FLASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove your DDE / DME, carefully package it with adequate materials and address it to:
- Please let us know which fault codes are currently active in the DME / DDE unit before we begin our flashing procedure by typing them into the notes section of the order.
- SHIPPING: Shipping listed is for ground shipping but can be expedited to overnight/rush if you call in and let us know. There will be an additional charge for any expedited return shipping and vary depending on your location.
- Once we receive your file please allow 24-48 hrs Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm EST for your tune file to be sent back to you
***Custom tuning is classified as a non-tangible digital product, therefore we do not issue refunds on any tuning services after the process has been started. The purchase can only be refunded prior to the basemap/initial email being sent out. Once the initial email with your map/list of instruction has been sent the tuning process has been started, and the purchase is marked as complete. All custom tuning is non transferable to new owners/vehicles. The custom tune is for the original purchaser/vehicle***
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!