N55 BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Up to +12 HP / +12 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains & 12 degree temperature drop without any tuning
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlets and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connect adaptor for the hot side intercooler tube
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is about 10% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone lower hose with metal inserts to withstand extreme amounts of boost pressure
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2011-2013 BMW 335i (E9X) L6-3.0L (t) N55 engines, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 5" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the factory tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. In testing this intercooler kit outflows factory tube and fin core designs, showed gains up to +12 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft., also dropping the intake air temperature by 12 degrees without any type of tune.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16 aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports are provided for sensors or water-methanol injection.
5" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory. This intercooler also features 2-1/2" inlet/outlet connections compatible with stock hot site intercooler tube.
100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Fits aFe's intercooler tube upgrade kit (46-20249-B).
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.