N55 BladeRunner 2-1/2 to 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
aFe POWER 46-20239-B BladeRunner 2-1/2 to 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
- +13 HP / +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 18%
- Retains OE style throttle body and intercooler quick connect made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- Works with OE intercooler
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone hump coupling for strength.
Constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition mandrel bends decrease turbulence which increases horsepower and torque while lowering EGT's. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. Two 1/8" NPT ports are provided for sensors or water-methanol injection.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.