N54 BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
aFe POWER 46-20152-B BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes
- Up to +14 HP / +18 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains without any tuning
- Lowers manifold intake air temperature by up to 10 degrees
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connect adaptor for the hot side intercooler tube and throttle body connection
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is 29% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 3" Upper cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone lower cold-side hose with metal inserts to withstand extreme amounts of boost pressure
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E9X) L6-3.0L (tt) N54 engines, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 5" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the factory tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. In testing, this intercooler showed gains up to +14 horsepower and +18 lbs. x ft. without any type of tune, and dropped the intake air temperature up to 10 degrees.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" thick aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or water-methanol injection.
5" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory.
100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. The billet 2 1/2" intercooler inlet utilizes a factory style quick connect to assure compatibility with the factory hot side inlet tube. The supplied cold side tube retains the factory style throttle body quick connect and retains the factory diverter valve connections. This kit will not work with the factory cold side intercooler tubing.
Note: This intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.