aFe POWER F10 M5 Momentum Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- +28 HP / +31 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake system by 29%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Dual Housings with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece Dual Housings:
The smooth one-piece high quality sealed dual housings with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
High Quality Tubes:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum intake is designed around a pre-oiled, large 6-1/2" Tall round inverted top 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. The unique air filter-to-housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Premium clamps and reinforced silicone couplings are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
2012-2016 BMW M6 (F12/13) V8-4.4L (tt)
2013-2016 BMW M6 (F06) Gran Coupe V8-4.4L (tt)