aFe POWER F8X - M3/M4 Momentum Cold Air Intake System
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- +17 HP / +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake system by 46%
- Dual CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
- Dual One-Piece Sealed Housings with Auxiliary Air Scoops
- Built-In Sight Windows Provides Easy Inspection of Filters Without Disassembly
- Stunning Carbon Fiber accent on driverside intake tube for that motorsport appearance
- Includes both Pro Dry S oil-free & Pro 5R oiled, washable/reusable performance air filters
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece Housings:
The smooth one-piece sealed housings with auxiliary air scoop are used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. Large, clear sight windows are used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
This System uses CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Carbon Fiber Intake Tube Accent:
High gloss clear-coated 2 x 2 twill weave Carbon Fiber to have that underhood motorsport appeal.
Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filters:
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer progressively finer porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filters:
This sealed intake system utilizes pre-oiled, large 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filters with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Premium clamps are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.