aFe POWER 135i MACH Force-Xp 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
aFe POWER 49-36302-B MACH Force-Xp 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- In house testing produced a max gain of +11.5 horsepower and +9.5 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed out of polished mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel for increased durability
- 3" resonance chamber provides an aggressive tone on throttle but smooth sound while cruising
- Includes Dual Black 304 stainless steel exhaust tips
- Weight savings of 15 lbs compared to stock
This awesome Mach Force XP Cat-back exhaust system produces 11.5 horsepower and 9.5 lbs. x ft. of torque. The Mach Force XP exhaust system is constructed of mandrel bent, polished 304 stainless steel tubing and uses all factory mounting locations for an easy 1hr install time with no cutting or drilling required. This system uses a unique 3" resonance chamber to cancel high frequency sound waves producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds. The elimination of the muffler produces a weight savings of 15lbs. This system is comes with an agressive black 304 stainless steel dual tip to finish off your 135i right.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.