aFe POWER N20 BladeRunner Intercooler Tube Cold Side w/ Coupling and Clamps Kit
Designer: aFe Power
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
aFe POWER 46-20229-R BladeRunner 2-1/2" to 2-3/4" Red Intercooler Tube Cold Side w/ Coupling and Clamps Kit
- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 21%
- Retains factory style throttle body and intercooler quick connect made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2-1/2" to 2-3/4" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tube
- Powder-coated textured-red for heat resistance
- 5-Ply Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- 1/8" NPT ports are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Works with both factory and aFe intercooler
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone coupling for strength.
Constructed of 2-1/2" to 2-3/4" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and powder-coated textured-red for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition mandrel bends decrease turbulence which increases horsepower and torque. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
2014-2016 BMW 128i/ix (F20/21) L4-2.0L (t) N20
2014-2016 BMW 228i/ix/220i (F22/23) 14-16 L4-2.0L (t) N20
2013-2016 BMW 320i/ix (F30/31/34) L4-2.0L (turbo) N20
2012-2016 BMW 328ix (F30) L4-2.0L (turbo) N20
2013-2016 BMW 328i/ix (F31/34) L4-2.0L (turbo) N20
2014-2016 BMW 420i/ix (F32/33) L4-2.0L (turbo) N20
2014-2016 BMW 428i/ix (F32/33/36) L4-2.0L (turbo) N20
Note: This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.