Mishimoto BMW M52, M54, M56 ENGINES RACING THERMOSTAT
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Direct fit for All BMW E46 / any BMW vehicle with M52 / M54 / M56 sulev engine
- Activates at earlier at 158°F / 70°C, to keep you engine's coolant at a lower temperature for aggressive street or track driving
- Fits into stock thermostat housing
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed a racing thermostat engineered specifically for the 1999–2006 BMW E46 323i / 325i / 328i / 330i. The Mishimoto BMW E46 Thermostat fits all M52 / M54 / M56 engines. It will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. Mishimoto racing thermostats will significantly lower high engine temperature produced by modified and upgraded M52 / M54 / M56 engines. Once the engine is fully warmed up the Mishimoto Racing E46 Thermostat will open up at a lower temperature than the stock thermostat, allowing the coolant to flow through the engine sooner thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. And improving long term reliability of your vehicle’s cooling components.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- NoteVehicle must be equipped with stock plastic thermostat housing in order to install this thermostat.
- The metal pin must be carefully removed from the Mishimoto thermostat with pliers before installed into plastic thermostat housing.
- OEM Activation Temp C97°C
- OEM Activation Temp F206.5°F
- Purchase Includes(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
- (1) Centering Pin
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Install Torque Specs7 ft/lbs for the three T30 bolts which secure the plastic housing components
- Engine CodesM52
- Chassis CodesE46
- E36 (Z3 models only)
- Fits1999–2000 BMW 328i (all body types)
- 1999–2000 BMW 323i (all body types)
- 2001–2005 BMW 325i (all body types)
- 2001–2006 BMW 330i (all body types)
- 1999–2000 BMW 528i (all body types)
- 2001–2005 BMW 530i (all body / chassis types)
- 2001–2006 BMW X5 (6cyl engine only)
- 2004–2006 BMW X3
- 1999–2002 BMW Z3
- 2003–2006 BMW Z4
- Mishimoto Activation Temp (Fahrenheit)158°F
- Mishimoto Activation Temp (Celsius)70°C