335I/335XI/135I PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER, 2007–2013
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- 20+ hp increase
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 22% increase in core size
- Includes CNC'd quick-disconnect fittings to mate with OEM pipes
- Easy install – under an hour
- Direct fit – no mods required
- Bar-and-plate construction
- 100% aluminum, TIG-welded with cast end tanks
- Available in Stealth Black or Sleek Silver finish
The E90 BMW is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and taking to the track on the weekend. With some minor modifications, the straight six is capable of producing substantial power. Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak. Mishimoto has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate BMW 335i intercooler engineered specifically for the BMW 335i/335xi/135i. This BMW intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 22% increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your vehicle. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum quick disconnects for use with the factory intercooler piping. The BMW 335i intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) and provides an increase of 20+ hp while retaining factory boost pressure across the core. This 335i intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and is available with a silver or black finish. With a one-hour installation, substantial power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the E90 BMW intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified BMW.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Installation Torque Specs27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps.
- These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M).
- Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
- Purchase Includes(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs(1) 2.5” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
- (7) 3.25” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (4) 4.0” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Core Thickness2.72"
- Engine CodesN54
- Chassis CodesE90
- Fits2007-2011 BMW 335i/xi Sedan
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i/xi/is Coupe
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i/xi/is Convertible
- 2008-2013 BMW 135i/is Coupe
- 2008-2013 BMW 135i/is Convertible
- 2011 BMW 1M Coupe
- 2009-2013 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i/is
- 2012+ BMW X1 xDrive35i
- Weight15.8 lbs
- Tank Wall Thickness4mm
- Fin Pitch7.5 Fins/Inch
- Max Rec. PSI40 psi
- OutletQuick Disconnect
- Core Length20.47"
- Core Height5.12"
- Core Width5.31"
- InletQuick Disconnect
- Core Size20.47" x 5.12" x 5.31"
- Overall Width8.7"
- Overall Height6.8"
- Overall Length27.8"