Mishimoto BMW E30 M3 PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR, 1987-1991
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Direct fit for the 1987–1991 BMW E30 M3
- Full aluminum design with durable, TIG-welded construction
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- Ideal replacement for an aged, clogged, or leaking stock radiator
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
An ideal upgrade to the stock OEM radiator, the Mishimoto BMW E30 1987-1991 aluminum radiator will give your vehicle a cooler, more efficient running engine. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine, not only will it produce 30% greater cooling capacity, but it will also boost engine functions and prevent your car from overheating. All Mishimoto performance BMW radiators are made with durable aircraft quality aluminum, feature a dual core, and polished end tanks. By replacing your stock BMW radiator you will notice a cooler, more efficient running engine. Mishimoto can solve your cooling problems with our durable, efficient aluminum BMW radiator. As with all our BMW parts, this aluminum BMW radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- NoteThis item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Chassis Codes E30
- Engine Codes S14
- Overall Height 19.9"
- DPI 967
- Drain Plug Length 0.047"
- Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06
- Overall Length 19.7"
- Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
- Outlet 1.4"
- Rows 2
- Inlet 1.4"
- Coolant Capacity 2.84
- Dual Pass No
- Overall Width 2.1"
- Core Length 14.65"
- Core Height 16.5"
- Core Size 14.65" x 16.5"
- Core Thickness 1.65"