E-SERIES 135I AND 335I STAGE 1 LPFP UPGRADE
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
These kits are designed to be installed inline with your stock low pressure fuel pump (LPFP). They provide approximately 50% more flow when combined with your stock pump and can be purchased with or without the Walbro GSL392 pump.
- Complete Kit:
- Is the complete upgrade kit that also includes the Walbro GSL392 pump, comes fully assembled, and ready to install with your stock LPFP.
- Install Kit:
- This is a complete install kit for your Walbro GSL392 pump and does not include the pump.
- Both options include the following:
- SAE J30R10 E85 compatible fuel line
- 14ga fuel resistant wiring harness
- Quick connect female bullet connectors (2)
- Vent tube replacement clip
- Nylon cable ties (10)
- Stainless steel lock nuts (2)
- 10ga/14ga stepdown butt splices w/E85 compatible heatshrink (2)
- Pushlock pump retention fittings (2)
- 14ga butt connectors w/heatshrink for pump removal to return to stock if/when desired (2)
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide
Stage 1 Install Guides...
*Note: Walbro does not warranty this pump for E85 use. If your application requires an E85 certified pump you may want to consider selecting a Stage 2 fuel kit.
** IMPORTANT: Do NOT attempt to run this kit inline with our Stage 2 kit. The Stage 2 kit is a higher flowing kit and this will not only restrict the flow of the stage 2 kit, it will result in failures.
LPFP Upgrade: Removing the fuel tank lock ring
LPFP Upgrade: PITA vent clip removal
LPFP Upgrade: Pump o