E-SERIES 135I AND 335I STAGE 2 LPFP UPGRADE
Designer: Bimmer Performance Center
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides approximately 100% more flow than stock and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly. A $150 core deposit is included in the price that will be refunded when we receive your *stock bucket.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit is required but you are eligible for a core refund of $50 should you elect to return your *stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt/upgraded and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 1 business day of receiving your *stock bucket.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new E85 compatible Walbro F90000267 (450) pump
- A new Walbro filter
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide
Stage 2 Install Guides...
* To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
+ International customers: Due to different emissions requirements, the top portion of your fuel bucket (top hat) is different and doesn't have a large vent tube connection. For this reason, we are no longer sending the top hat to international customers as this often causes confusion. Those customers will simply re-use their current top hat when installing their Stage 2 pump.
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 2 = $150
- 4 = $100
- >4 = $50
- For international customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
- 4 = $150
- 6 = $100
- >6 = $50
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
LPFP Upgrade: Removing the fuel tank lock ring
LPFP Upgrade: PITA vent clip removal
BMW 135i and 335i Stage 2 LPFP installation