E-SERIES 135I AND 335I STAGE 3 LPFP UPGRADE
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. This solution provides up to 300% more flow than stock and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- Trade-in: (Domestic and Canada)
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with two new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- Trade-in: (Euro)
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with two new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $300 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new VDO LPFP bucket that is upgraded with new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 (international is $150) should you elect to return your *stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be rebuilt/upgraded and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 3 business days of receiving your *stock bucket.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new E85 compatible Walbro F90000267 (450) pumps
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Return line fitting
- This option is for those customers that will be running an external fuel pressure regulator (FPR). You will need this to install your return line from the FPR to the tank.
- Hobb's Switch
- This option is for those customers that will be using a boost referenced switch to trigger the secondary on their Stage 3 pump.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE at email@example.com!
*To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Due to the different configurations available for Stage 3, these kits will be built after the order is placed and will ship within 3 business days.
- Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 3 kit you will get the following refund:
- 2 = $150
- 4 = $100
- >4 = $50
For international customers you have an additional 2 weeks and get the following refunds:
- 4 = $300
- 6 = $200
- >6 = $150
- All Stage 3 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide
Stage 3 Install Guides...
LPFP Upgrade: Removing the fuel tank lock ring
LPFP Upgrade: PITA vent clip removal
BMW 135i and 335i Stage 2 LPFP installation