E-SERIES 135I AND 335I STAGE 4 LPFP AND FUEL LINE UPGRADE
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
If you are making over 600whp and your LPFP pressures are dropping, this is the solution for you!
This is the most powerful LPFP upgrade available and it still utilizes the stock bucket and retains all the factory venturi's and fuel transfer systems in the tank while bypassing all the factory restrictions to maintain higher pressures and greater flows.
***Note: This system requires you to run port injection and an external fuel pressure regulator upgrade***
This upgrade includes two Walbro E85 pumps, a custom 6 micron ethanol compatible filter assembly, and all the -6an fuel lines and fittings to complete your upgrade. This solution provides up to 300% more flow than stock, is boost referenced, and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- Trade-in: (Domestic and Canada)
- This option allows you to receive an upgraded stock bucket to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- Trade-in: (Euro)
- This option allows you to receive an upgraded stock bucket to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $300 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new VDO LPFP bucket assembly. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 (international is $150) should you elect to return your *stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be upgraded and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 5 business days of receiving your *stock bucket.
- All the options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new E85 compatible 450 pumps
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary pump
- All the necessary -6an fuel lines to connect the pumps, fuel filter, HPFP, and port injection rail
- 6 micron E85 compatible fuel filter
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Additional requirements: (When you are ready to utilize the secondary on this assembly the following must be installed as well)
- Return kit
- Port injection kit
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Hobb's Switch
- This option is for those customers that will be using a boost referenced switch to trigger the secondary pump.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE at email@example.com!
*To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Due to the different configurations available, these kits will be built after the order is placed and will ship within 5 business days.
- Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your kit you will get the following refund:
- 2 = $150
- 4 = $100
- >4 = $50
For international customers you have an additional 2 weeks and get the following refunds:
- 4 = $300
- 6 = $200
- >6 = $150
- All Platinum LPFP assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide
Fuel-It! Platinum LPFP upgrade overview for the E-Series 135i and 335iA brief video overview of our new Platinum LPFP upgrade for th...
BMW 135i and 335i Stage 2 LPFP installationThis is a DIY video for the installation of the BMW 135i or 33...
How to remove the stock FPR on the E-series BMW 135i and 335iDemonstration video for removing the stock fuel pressure regul...
Removing the stock fuel lineHow to remove the driver's side fuel line from the stock regul...