E39 M5 S62 DME Tuning
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
+30 WHP / +31 WTQ Gain over factory
Car: 2002 M5 Manual, S62 – 352rwhp / 351rwtq
+98 WHP (420 WHP)
Requires: Headers, BPC spec cams
This DME can be bench flashed, or can be flashed via OBD port with our BPC Flash Loader (Included in the price of the tune). Please choose an option below.
DME Tuning Procedure
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following:
Digitally sign this waiver: WAIVER
- Please Write your order number on the box when shipping DME in to us
- Remove your DDE / DME, carefully package it with adequate materials and address it to:
Bimmer Performance Center
3200 Spottswood St.
Suite 102 Raleigh NC 27615
- Please let us know which fault codes are currently active in the DME / DDE unit before we begin our flashing procedure by typing them into the notes section of the order.
- Once we receive the DME / DDE, we will bench flash the unit and let you know once its complete and ready for shipment back.
- SHIPPING: Shipping listed is for ground shipping but can be expedited to overnight/rush if you call in and let us know. There will be an additional charge for any expedited return shipping and vary depending on your location.
FLASH LOADER (Included in the price)
Remote Tune Purchase Procedure & Time line
- Please put the FULL VIN of your car into the notes section of your order. This allows us to send the BPC Flash loader pre-configured and married to your car.
- Download, print, sign, and send back this waiver to us: BPC WAIVER
- We will ship out the BPC flash tool to you
- Follow the instructions for the handheld flash tool depending on your computer : FLASH INSTRUCTIONS
For custom tuning options please email Randall@Bimmerperformancecenter.com
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!