E90 330i N51 & N52 Tune
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
BPC's N52 performance tuning options add adjustments to the valvetronic & vanos maps for better throttle response, and on manual cars we set the rev limit to 7200 as well as raise the speed limiters.
- 207 WHP / 205 WTQ
- 224 WHP / 217 WTQ
- +17 WHP , +12 WTQ Gain over factory.
- Car: 2006 Manual 330i
- 246 WHP / 214 WTQ
- +39 HP / +41 TQ
- Car: 2008 128i Manual, N52
- Mods: AFE intake, Active Autowerke catless Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust.
- FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
Remote Tune Purchase Procedure & Time line
- Please put the FULL VIN, and N51 or N52 into the notes section of your order. This allows us to send the BPC Flash loader pre-configured and married to your car.
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following waiver digitally signed: WAIVER
- We will ship out the BPC flash tool to you
Follow the instructions for the handheld flash tool depending on your computer : FLASH INSTRUCTIONS
For custom tuning options please email Randall@Bimmerperformancecenter.com
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!