E90 335d Stage 2+ Performance Package
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
Stage 2+ Package Purchase Procedure & Time line
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following: Digitally sign this waiver: WAIVER
If you having any issues, please review our diesel checklist below:
Please Write your order number on the box when shipping DME in to us. Remove your DDE / DME, carefully package it with adequate materials and address it to:
- Bimmer Performance Center
- 3200 Spottswood St.
- Suite 102 Raleigh NC 27615
Please let us know which fault codes are currently active in the DME / DDE unit ***THIS INCLUDES COUNT DOWN NUMBERS AS WELL*** before we begin our flashing procedure by typing them into the notes section of the order. By not providing this information will prolong the process and the time you receive your tune.
Once we receive the DME / DDE, we will bench flash the unit and let you know once its complete and ready for shipment back.
- 236 WHP / 387 WTQ
- +121 WHP / +175 WTQ (SCR, DPF, EGR DELETE) & Custom exhaust
- Upgraded Boost pipe with O-Rings (E90 ONLY).
- Down Pipe
- EGR (race pipe or delete plates please specify which you need)
- * SCR Removal is required (not included in package)
- A few more pounds of boost, raised torque limiters, increased fuel and we disable the emission equipment for competition off-road use ONLY
- SHIPPING: Shipping listed is for ground shipping but can be expedited to overnight/rush if you call in and let us know. There will be an additional charge for any expedited return shipping and vary depending on your location.
- Once we receive your file please allow 24-48 hrs Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm EST for your tune file to be sent back to you
- We recommend this package to be installed by a qualified BMW shop with trained BMW technicians. This package is not recommended to be installed in your garage or driveway.
Q: Why go with BPC's stage 2+ tune over any other tune.
Q: When removing the downpipe, what sensors need to be left in place in order for my stage 2+ off road tune to work?
Q: Do I need to remove any fuses in order for my stage 2+ off road tune to work correctly?
Q: Will this tune work if I still have the SCR filter / mixing chamber still in place?
Q: I want to install methanol injection systems on my BPC Stage 2+ off road Tune, will it be compatible?