F-SERIES STAGE 2 LPFP UPGRADE
Designer: Bimmer Performance Center
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with an E85 certified one. This assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt stock bucket with a new Walbro 450 pump to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $100 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 should you elect to return your stock bucket.
- If you'd prefer to send your stock bucket in to be rebuilt and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new E85 compatible Walbro F90000267 (450) pump that flows 50% more fuel than stock
- Upgraded fuel lines from the pump to the filter and to the regulator
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
-Lock ring removal tools have a $60 deposit included in the price. If you elect to return the lock ring tool, we will refund $60 of the original purchase price.
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
2 = $100
4 = $75
>4 = $50
- For international customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
4 = $100
6 = $75
>6 = $50
To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be totally stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
NOTE: Owners with I-Drive may get a Fuel pump warning on the screen that says "Continued driving is possible. Have the system checked by your BMW center as soon as possible." As long as the car is running fine and does not exhibit any other symptoms, there is not an issue with the pump and this can be ignored. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact us.