Mini Cooper 2nd Gen - R56 (2007-2013) DME Tuning
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
+20-75 WHP Gain over factory.
Vehicles must be tuned with a handheld flash tool (Included in the price)
Remote Tune Purchase Procedure & Time line
- Please put the FULL VIN of your car into the notes section of your order. This allows us to send the BPC Flash loader pre-configured and married to your car.
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following waiver digitally signed: WAIVER
- We will ship out the BPC flash tool to you
Follow the instructions for the flash tool depending on your computer : FLASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Once we receive your file please allow 24-48 hrs Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm EST for your tune file to be sent back to you
For custom tuning options please email Randall@Bimmerperformancecenter.com
- R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
- R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
- R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
- R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–2014)
- R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
- R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
- R58: Coupé (2012–present)
- R59: Roadster (2012–present)
- R60: Countryman (2010–present)
- R61: Paceman (2013–2016)
- F56: Mini Hatch/Hardtop (2014–present)
- F55: 5-door Hatch (2015–present)
***Custom tuning is classified as a non-tangible digital product, therefore we do not issue refunds on any tuning services after the process has been started. The purchase can only be refunded prior to the basemap/initial email being sent out. Once the initial email with your map/list of instruction has been sent the tuning process has been started, and the purchase is marked as complete. All custom tuning is non transferable to new owners/vehicles. The custom tune is for the original purchaser/vehicle***
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!