Mishimoto BMW E36 ALUMINUM COOLANT EXPANSION TANK, 1992–1999
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Direct fit for the 1992–1999 BMW E36
- Dipstick allows for proper coolant levels
- All-aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Included Mishimoto High-Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Capraises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Fits stock and Mishimoto BMW E36 Performance Fan Shroud Kit
- Available in polished or anodized black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto BMW E36 Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank. Stock coolant expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations. The Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The engineers at Mishimoto have designed a CNC-machined dipstick which doubles as a bleeder and allows for proper cold coolant levels. It features a polished finish that will look great in your engine bay. This expansion tank is a direct fit for the stock and Mishimoto BMW E36 Performance Fan Shroud Kit! As with all our products, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Purchase Includes(1) Aluminum Expansion Tank
- (1) CNC-Machined Dipstick
- (1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- (1) Overflow Hose
- (1) Worm-Gear Clamp
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Fits1992-95 BMW 325i/ic/is
- 1995-99 BMW M3
- 1996-1998 BMW 328i/ic/is
- 1998-99 BMW 323ic/is
- Engine CodesS52, M52, M50TU, M20B25
- Chassis CodesE36
- Material6061 Aluminum
- Install Torque Specs22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- NoteAfter a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the dipstick to confirm a proper cold coolant level. It is critical that the dipstick is not removed when the engine coolant is hot. You must wait until the coolant is cold before removing.
- THIS WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH 4-CYLINDER ENGINES.