Mishimoto BMW E46 M3 PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM FAN SHROUD KIT, 2001–2006
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Direct fit for the 2001–2006 BMW E46 M3
- Includes all mounting hardware for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 5 whp at 6500–7500 rpm
- Includes high-flow 16" electric fan that provides over 1850 cfm of airflow
- Offset fan mounting provides clearance for popular supercharger kits
- Optional fan controller provides complete control of coolant temperatures at idle
- Includes fan tool for removal of stock mechanical fan
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto radiators
- Replaces failure-prone stock mechanical fan
- Brushed aluminum finish
Keep your E46 M3 cool with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit! This unique electric fan shroud setup completely eliminates the stock, failure-prone mechanical fan. The fan shroud mounts directly to both stock and Mishimoto radiators and includes a 16" high-flow electric fan that produces over 1850 cfm of airflow. Our in-house Dynojet testing has shown a 5 whp gain from 6500–7500 rpm and 1–2 whp gains over a majority of the power band after removing the factory clutch fan. Optionally, this kit can include a Mishimoto Adjustable Fan Controller Kit, which will provide the user with total control over coolant temperatures. The Mishimoto BMW E46 Fan Shroud Kit includes a removal tool for the clutch fan as well as all hardware required for installation. This fan shroud has a brushed finish that provides a subtle accent for your engine bay. As with all our products, this fan shroud kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.