E46 NON-M PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- Direct fit for the 1999–2006 BMW E46 323i / 325i / 328i / 330i
- Fits with the stock or the upcoming Mishimoto aluminum expansion tank
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Installs in one hour
- Reduces coolant temperatures by 19°F (10.5°C) compared to the stock radiator
- Fully brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Precision designed CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings mate perfectly with stock hoses and Mishimoto BMW E46 Non-M Silicone Radiator Hoses
- 18% increase in coolant surface area
- 41% increase in air surface area
- 20% increase in coolant capacity
- Fits perfectly with stock electric fan and Mishimoto BMW E46 Non-M Performance Fan Shroud
The Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator for BMW E46 non-M vehicles is designed and engineered to reduce coolant temperatures by 19°F (10.5°C), and to protect your car from overheating during aggressive driving or hot lapping sessions. It is the ideal upgrade for your 3-series, and will outlast the weak stock plastic radiators. The Mishimoto BMW E46 radiator features a large two-row core, 100% brazed aluminum construction, and polished end tanks, resulting in greatly improved cooling efficiency for your engine. The engineers at Mishimoto designed this E46 radiator to feature a 20% increase in coolant capacity over the stock radiator. The Mishimoto E46 radiator also improves coolant surface are by 18% and air surface area by 41%. This aluminum radiator is an ideal upgrade to keep your E46 running cool! This innovative radiator design features CNC inlets and outlets that work perfectly with your stock plastic quick-disconnect and Mishimoto E46 Non-M Radiator Hoses! The Mishimoto BMW E46 radiator comes in two separate versions for manual and automatic transmissions; with the automatic transmission model featuring an auxiliary inlet port for the stock automatic transmission cooler connection. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct-fit making installation effortless. Like all Mishimoto BMW performance parts, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superb product quality and craftsmanship.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Chassis CodesE46
- Fits1999–2000 BMW 328i (E46, all bodies)
- 1999–2000 BMW 323i (E46, all bodies)
- 2001–2005 BMW 325i (E46, all bodies)
- 2001–2006 BMW 330i (Including ZHP Models)
- Overall Height27.75"
- Drain Plug Thread Size(M12) x 1.5
- Overall Length18.63"
- Tank Wall Thickness0.08"
- Coolant Capacity2.51
- Dual PassNo
- Overall Width3.75"
- Core Length22.88"
- Core Height17.75"
- Core Size22.88" x 17.75" x 1.5"
- Core Thickness1.5"