N52 Header, Lifter Mod and Burble Software Update
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
*** Update your current tune software to take full advantage of your recently installed headers and/or Lifter Mod.***
15-20hp gain with Header and tune only
6-10hp gain with MILV and tune only
0hp gain with Burble tune only
Burble tune is only for use with catless exhaust systems. If Burble tune is used with exhaust systems still using cats, Burble tune will cause significantly damage cats.
For any questions feel free to contact Randall at Randall@bimmerperformancecenter.com
When submitting your order please include and send the following:
- Please put the FULL VIN into the notes section of your order. This allows us to send the BPC Flash loader pre-configured and married to your car.
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following waiver digitally signed: WAIVER
- Specify if you need MILV or Header or Burble tune software Update
- Once we receive your file please allow 24-48 hrs Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm EST for your tune file to be sent back to you
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products that are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!