N63TU DME Tune
Designer: BPC Motorsports
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
- 348 WHP / 397 WTQ
- 475 WHP / 514 QTQ
- +127 WHP / +117 WTQ Gain over factory
Please select yes or no if you need the BPC iFlash cable.
The BPC iFlash cable has many benefits including:
- No DME/DDE Removal needed, just plug in and go!
- Backup of stock computer files incase the need to restore
- Allows for diagnostics
- True BMW fault codes
- Reset of adaption values
- Faster load times than other solutions on the market
- No internet connection required for flashing in between tune files (IE Changes from Street to race maps)
DME Remote Tune Purchase Procedure & Time line
- Please put the FULL VIN of your car into the notes section of your order.
ATTENTION! In order for us to process this order, we need the following waiver digitally signed: WAIVER
- We will ship out the BPC iflash cable to you
Follow the instructions for the BPC iflash cable depending on your computer : FLASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Once we receive your file please allow 24-48 hrs Monday through Friday 8am-5:30pm EST for your tune file to be sent back to you
For custom tuning options please email Randall@Bimmerperformancecenter.com
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment.
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!