Oil Catch Can Kit
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
Keep the N54 engine clean! A catch can is an essential component to keep excessive oil and other crankcase pollutants out of the intake tract. Direct injected engines like the N54 lack port injectors, which can help keep intake valves clean. Because of this, a catch can is a necessity to keep oil and other contaminants from causing carbon buildup on the valves.
Radium Engineering has developed a bolt-in catch can kit for the 2006-2010 BMW 335i and 2007-2010 BMW 135i powered by the N54 engine.
The catch can installs behind the driver side (LHD) headlight using factory mounting points and a custom designed bracket.
Radium Engineering's closed loop system does NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus is emissions and track legal. Instead, clean filtered air routes back in through the engine to be burned and to promote negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance.
Furthermore, a closed system prevents unwanted oil vapors entering into the cabin.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
- The stainless steel filtration media is cleanable and reusable
- Aluminum oil catch can with integrated dipstick
- Aluminum laser cut BMW specific mounting bracket
- Aluminum 10AN BMW specific PCV adapter fittings
- Aluminum 10AN hose ends and adapter fittings
- Enough 10AN PCV hose to work with modified vehicles
- Stainless Mounting hardware
Application: 2006-2010 BMW 335i/135i (N54)