Snow Performance Water Methanol Injection Kit
Designer: Snow Performance
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
Unlock 50-70+HP on your boosted vehicle while decreasing your air temps by up to 100 degrees! Increase your pump gas octane by 25 points and make more power efficiently with a cooler running motor! The Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler® water-methanol injection system is available for all forced induction applications (supercharged/turbocharged). The Stage 2 uses a progressive controller that proportionally injects more or less according to boost pressure. Start and full points are adjustable for engagement and delivery curve to match what the engine requires. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives an accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability.
New for 2015, the Stage 2 introduces the VC-50 Controller. The VC-50 offers the functionality of a boost gauge and water-methanol controller all in one! Highlighting a 7 color (Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Green) OLED screen displaying boost, percentage of injection, low level, secondary nozzle activation, prime button, and 2 fault codes directly on the screen. Also new, the VC-50 has the ability to progressively command 2 adjustable stages of water-methanol for maximum cooling and HP results.
- Made In USA
- Cooler Denser Air Charge
- Achieve 116 Octane Quality Fuel From Pump Gas
- Safely Run More Boost & Timing
- Cleans Engine Combustion Of Carbon Build Up
- Progressive Water-Methanol Injection
- Nickel Plated Metal Fittings
- Industry Leading 300 PSI UHO Pump For More Pressure Than The Competition
- 52mm Boost Gauge and Adjustable Progressive Water-Methanol Controller All in One
- 7 Color OLED Screen Displays Boost, Injection Percentage, Injection Error (s), Prime Button, Second Stage Activation, and Low Level
- New Prime Feature Ensures Water-Methanol In Lines With Push of A Button
- 2 Fault Modes (Clogged Line/Broken Line)
- Level Switch Upgrade
- Your Choice of Red, Blue, or Black Methanol Resistant High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 2 Proprietary Hypersonic™ Nozzles For The Best Atomization On The Market
Whats In The Box:_
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation
- 20' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 18" High pressure Boost Line
- Progressive VC-50 Controller
- Pigtail Harness
- Level Switch Upgrade
- 1 Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- 2 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty
Kit comes with 3qt reservoir, larger reservoir must be ordered separately.
BIMMER PERFORMANCE CENTER LLC PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
**All Emissions removal products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY**
Not for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in the state of California.
According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State, or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws. Bimmer Performance Center LLC, (the “Seller”), does not condone or promote illegal use of these products.
Bimmer Performance Center LLC sells products are capable of disabling & removing emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, this high performance product is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state. This product cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. Please check your local, state, and federal laws before purchasing!
• All DPF delete tuning products are STRICTLY FOR RACE USE ONLY!!
• Any tuning or calibrations that allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, race & competition use only!
• Some cold air intake systems and other performance products we sell are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards (Their CARB Exempt status is listed as “no").
• The seller does not condone illegal use of these products in any manner. Use at your own RISK!