SPORT COMPETITION SPRINGS
Designer: Macht Schnell
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
Macht Schnell Sport Competition (Sport Comp) Springs are designed for the performance-oriented driver and when the desire for uncompromised handling is a top priority. Macht Schnell Sport Comp Springs provide a slightly stiffer feel and lower center gravity for handling and control, while remaining civil for everyday driving on the street.
Crafted from ASTM A401-90 High Tensile Cold Steel, Macht Schnell Sport Comp Springs are cold wound on CNC equipment, pre-set, shot-peened and powdercoated meeting the highest standards of perfection and quality.
- Lowers 1.10F"-0.75R" on average
- Designed for responsive, tight handling and performance
- Aggressive ride height with moderate stance
- Superb ride quality and performance
- ASTM A401-90 High Tensile Cold Steel construction for added strength and lighter weight
2016+ F87 M2
For international orders and orders outside of lower 48 states contact us directly at (919) 501-2090 or email email@example.com