ST Suspension E36 M3 Coilover Kit
Designer: ST Suspension
Don't see what you are looking for? BPC has relationships with over 500 vendors. Please send us an email and we will do our best to source it for you. Please note that there is a cancelation/restocking fee upon cancelation or return of an order.
ST Suspensions - German-Engineered Coil Overs at an Affordable Price.
ST Suspensions has partnered with KW Suspensions in Germany to offer an affordable German-engineered coilover kit. The ST coil overs are based on the entry-level KW Variant 1 but with zinc-plated shock bodies in place of the more expensive stainless steel. Each ST coilover has dampers perfectly tuned for the springs included with the kit. It's a matched shock and spring package with the added feature of adjustable ride height. This delivers a comfortable but sporty and controlled ride without being jarring or uncomfortable. The engineering and performance is unbeatable at this price! The ST coilover kit is packed with features found on more expensive fully-adjustable coil overs -
- Pre-set fixed damping optimized for a blend of ride comfort and handling with less bodyroll
- Zinc-plated steel strut/shock bodies
- Composite-coated spring perches reduce noise and vibration
- Individually height-adjustable
- TUV approved lowering range and operation
- Expert engineering and design for ease-of-use and long durability
- This is the ideal coil over kit for an enthusiast owner who does not plan on tracking or autocrossing the car and just wants a lower, more aggressive stance and better handling. ST has set the shock damping rates to be an excellent balance for a smooth yet taut ride, and to resist bodyroll motions for better handling. If you want a sportier ride and better handling than stock ST Coil Overs are an excellent choice.
Front:1.2" to 2.4"
Rear:0.8" to 1.8"
This item fits the following BMWs:
1995-1999 E36 BMW M3